The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Turnabout: Refusal

I had a thought today. I know it's a dangerous concept, me thinking.....
As someone in the direct marketing field, I tend to view the word "refusal" brings up a gut instinct to rebuttal. But I think a kind of turnabout is in order. Refusing to do something isn't always a bad thing.

Refusing to take the easy way out. Refusing to lie to a customer. Refusing to make a quick buck. Refusing to take advantage of someone. Refusing to do the wrong kind of business. These are all good reasons to refuse.

Refuse to do sub standard work. Refuse to give up. Refuse to be average. Refuse refuse refuse.....

Refuse to settle for anything less than your dreams. You owe it to yourself to say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment