The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finding The Will To Press On

This is a "darker" post than my normal. But I'm in a darker mood. I found out today that an old friend, someone I knew through high school and until this week, I lived in the aprtment above of, has passed away this weekend.

I don't feel in the "motivated" mood, not enough to get excited about posting on my blog..... but I wrote this great post today on a piece of notebook paper that I think right now, is more realivant than ever before. So I'm going to put it down here on my blog. And dedicate it to someone I wish I could have known better...... the following post is what I'm talking about.....

here goes nothing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment