The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fight For What You Believe In

Sometimes in life things don't come together exactly how you planned them. Sometimes the chance to take a shortcut will present itself, it might not lead to exactly where you wanted the trail to go.... but you figure, "Hey.... why not? It's close enough right?!" WRONG!

I'm a firm believer that you have to fight for what you believe in..... (and of course you have to fight, for your right to party.....) I've been quoted time and time again saying, "Find something in this life you believe in and fight for it, with everything you have!"


Your dreams are just that, your dreams, go make them reality! For me, my dream is to go back to school and get my degree, find a nice place to call home for Beth & I, and then start a family. so everyday I work hard to chip away at that mountain....


Whatever your dream is I hope you reach it. If your dream is to flip burgers, fight for it! If your dream is to fly the space shuttle, fight for it! Why not? Life's too short to not be passionate about your dreams and ambitions!


Go get whatever it is you want from the world.... get going! Now, get up, and GO! Seriously! The world isn't going to wait for you! Get to work on your future! It's in no one else's hands but your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment