The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Picture Of The Week

So here it is. I found this one on an old memory card in the digital camera. It is from behind the Guzzetta Hall Dance Extension at the University Of Akron. There was originally a parking lot here.... but they plowed it under and built onto the perf. arts building where I spent most of my time while I was a student.... I just think this pictures awesome. The sign is standing firmly in the middle of a grass field...... bordering a cement walkway...... and I LOVED how it looked just standing there, spreading its word of parking forewarning to no one at all. Even though it's time had long since past to be torn down..... Great picture, lots of memory and history to that old sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment