The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Perspective

Perspective. It's all about perspective.... that's what my supervisor and good friend Adam tells me...... I took to a bad perspective the other day. And I wish I wouldn't have opened my mouth.....


I learned a lesson today, my words pack a lot of punch..... a lot more than I thought they did to be honest. (I had no idea how much influence I had on my co-workers) I didn't like something, I let my emotions really get in the way of my judgement. And it didn't end well..... I took some time to clear my head today, and I realized that it's all about perspective. Just like Adam said.



Next time your in a situation where you feel like there is no way out. When you feel like that rat in your head is gnawing through its cage and threatening to let the panic out.... let the situation blow over a little, then look back with some clarity. And see how a fresh perspective can change it all!



What a way to start a week..... mental storm clouds followed by bright perspective and a chance of creative breakthrough late in the day on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment