The Concept

Social networking, leadership, & business strategies on a fundamental level, hand delivered with an edge. (With a heaping side of whatever I find interesting!)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to the show

This is the introduction to what I am hoping will be a great adventure! To explain where I'm going with this blog I think you need to understand who I am. Over the past few years I've bounced from job to job, was in college, then out of college. I've got engaged and started to plan my future. And now, I work at a great company with people who not only encourage growth and development. But also people who care about me on a deeper level than the normal employee employer relationship most people establish.

I've had some time to just absorb the thoughts, ideals, values, and methods of some great people over the last 2 years. Now, I'm going to try to express those thoughts and ideals. Because if I don't, I'm afraid that my head is going to pop and all these ideas will be wasted!

So here it goes.......
"You have no boarded my flight......... Please take note of the location of the nearest exit. If you are seated in an emergency exit row and feel in the event of an emergency you would be unable to preform the duties required of you......... Well, you're just going to have to deal with it and help your fellow man! Get over it. Or get a helmet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment